Quora!

I spent most of yesterday knitting icord so I can finish off my 12 days of Christmas mitten decoration this week.

Now, that's a sentence that I won't write often!

In the wintry wilds of Wisconsin, Kathy has some questions for us.
  1. Have you ever knit a Christmas Ornament? Have I? I've done plastic canvas. I'm looking on the tree now and I don't see any. Hmm.
  2. Have you ever knit with sparkle yarn? Oh I'm sure I have. I love the sparkle.
  3. Did you buy yarn while traveling this year? Hmm? I don't think so. But then I didn't go a lot of places--I'm pretty sure I didn't buy any in Hawaii.
  4. When’s the last time you wore something you knit? On Thursday. I wore 'your' sweater for the first time! Oh and I wore a hat to walk to the dogs this morning.
  5. Do you remember your dreams? I remember dreams--don't know if I remember all of them!
  6. What’s the one thing you don’t want to run out of? It used to be Diet coke but I have cut back on that. Another hmmm. Probably coffee?
  7. Deep dish or thin pizza? Deep dish in Chicago, thin crust everywhere else
  8. Name a favorite holiday music cd, or album for us oldies "A Winter Solstice"--a Windham (sp?) hill compilation
  9. How do you remind yourself a candle has been lit? I don't think we use candles enough to worry about it.
  10. What’s the ringtone on your phone? Brrrrrriiinnnggggg!

Comments

kathy b said…
I will find Winter solstice..I know I have it. I should listen to it again and again! Thanks for always playing q and A Quora. I have been compiling all the questions this year into one list. SO far I have over 360 questions and Im into august . Somehow I have only repeated two questions this whole year! I love reading the answers