Busy week

So it is Tuesday of my busy week (two candidates for an endowed chair visiting, I'm running the search committee) and about an hour ago I was so tired I thought I was going to pass out. It is a mix of not sleeping because anxiety and then having to be 'on' for two days in a row (and two more to go). The anxiety is from colleagues blowing off commitments. Jerks.

So I came home and did a hip hop workout followed by a pilates stretching workout (thanks Comcast) and now I feel a bit more human.

Better pictures today:

These were the pieces of the sideways mittens.

And you put them together and voila! Mittens!

I would agree with Rachel that these don't fit like mittens in the round, but they were a fun knit for this bright yarn.

Hope your week is going well!


Comments

kathy b said…
Kim IM sorry about the anxiety. I've been anxious about the new political situation. Im worried because Zach is out of the country. I've been anxious about my mom as she's been not eating, then eating just a bit. Knitting helps. I love your sideways mitten attempt and finish. A fun twist. Here's hoping your sleep is good tonight!

Popular Posts