Mardi Gras has come to town!

Well, not really---that's the lyric of a Mardi Gras song I really like. The video is there. Anyway--Mardi Gras isn't a thing here, and the only reason it is on my radar is because over the holidays we re-watched all of Treme and Mardi Gras is one of the themes of that show. So yeah. Happy Mardi Gras!

To celebrate, I have a sock to show you:



It is hard to see all the stripes but that shows you some of them. I did a bit of knitting this weekend--during the reading that I did and then four hours of cabling during the Academy Awards.

I feel a bit caught up, work wise, as the only things on my plate for this week are to work on a literature review for a group research project, to finish up the grant proposal, and to do some grading. Then, I can start digging into the reading for my spring classes!







Comments

kathy b said…
I like the sock color blends very much. They will be a beautiful pair soon. Glad you feel caught up Kim. It is a great feeling! Clears the head!

Popular Posts