Sometimes hat


This is about all the knitting energy I could muster up this week--the Sometimes (Something?) Hat. The yarn is sock yarn called Tin Man, and it has cashmere in it, which makes it nice for a hat. I am guessing that the yarn was from the Wool Girl Wizard of Oz Sock Club that might have been ten years ago---anyway, it is one of those yarns that didn't really 'speak to me' until it did--last week.

This will be a very slouchy hat.

Tim is writing his comprehensive exams this week, so it is great that he has had quiet time at home while I've been incredibly swamped with searches and promotion and tenure stuff.

I'm looking forward to having some writing and reading time next week!


Comments

kathy b said…
Kim
I love the yarn . The hat pattern is perfect for it. take a nice nap You deserve it this weekend!