Multiple Quora!

The ever accommodating Kathy gives us two options for Quora: a snowstorm Quora and a non-snowstorm Quora! I will of course do the non snowstorm option, as we get one or two snowstorms every decade and then have no idea what to do with them. Today it was 50 degrees when I left the house at 7:20 so no snow in sight.

Group two: the lucky ones right now.
  1. What is your favorite warm weather yarn? I don't have a favorite, and I do very little warm weather knitting but I have big hopes for a linen/cotton blend.
  2. Do you eat corned beef and cabbage? Even though I am Irish by Marriage, no.
  3. How many pairs of sandals do you own? Do flip flops count? If not, maybe one or two? If flip flops count, maybe 8?
  4. Do you miss the snow? (cause I’ll send you some!) I like the snow, in small amounts, in a place where a car is not necessary.
  5. How do you deal with humidity and your hair? Luckily we don't have humidity here to any degree. But I do have to deal with going out in the rain. I have a very powerful flat iron. It is my friend. 

Comments