Quick Quora Break

Nonstop nonstop again today and I have someone coming in in seven minutes so let's see if I can get the QUORA done before then!

* Aren’t tiny skeins of yarn adorable?  Yes, Kathy, yes they are. However---all I can see when I look at them is ends to weave in. 
*How many KITS of yarn and pattern do you have in your stash? "Official" kits--like they were purchased as yarn and pattern together--maybe three? I also went through a period where I created my own kits that I was going to do kind of a 'grab bag' for myself, but those are pretty much sitting around together not knit up yet.
*Have you ever seen a snow rainbow? No but I really, really want to.
*Have you tried virtual reality glasses on? Just once at a conference and it made me somewhat ill
*What is the farthest thing OUT marked on your calendar right now? Like what do we have plans for on a calendar? I have all our symphony dates on our calendar, so I guess mid-May for that
*What one item in your wardrobe is most lacking?  In other words, what do you need to shop for soon? White shirts because I always need white shirts.
*How many National Parks in the U.S. have you been to? Honestly? Not that many. Rocky Mountain, Glacier, Crater Lake, Glacier Bay (In Alaska, I think that is a national park), Great Smoky Mountains, Grand Canyon, Volcanoes---I think that is it? Seven out of 59? I think I just wrote my bucket list.
*What will you do with a single skein of handspun in dk weight that’s pure wool?  A cowl knit in linen stitch. Does it have more than one color?

Comments

kathy b said…
Oh, I forgot about those ends to weave in......Yuck. I always need white shirts too! I liked seeing your National Parks list. I want to visit many more too! and ORegon is simply on my list for a vacation!!!