Welcome to winter!

It is cold and wet outside. Our forecast says only one more day of this, but it is time for winter to be over.

But on to more interesting things, like my knitting!

 So I joined this in the top down top---I think it is called "By The Seashore" or something like that. It has some modifications on the way the yoke is made but is a pretty basic top.

I've also been busy working on the spider socks and on the shawl, and I'll show you those later.

In other news, we watched "Hidden Figures" over the weekend and it was really good (if a bit long, but there were three different stories that needed telling and so that took a bit of time). We also have been watching the mystery series "Shetland" on Netflix, which is also good. I've been reading "American Wife" by  Curtis Sittenfeld -I read it a long time ago, but I really like her writing style and the book is good.

Hope your week is warming than  mine!

Comments

Popular Posts