Finals Week Quora

  1.  Click on this to see Kathleen's (see what I did there?) stash: https://compassionknit.wordpress.com/  Would you say your stash is small, medium, large or plus sized? If Kathy's is small (I would call it non-existent), mine is humongous.
  2. What’s a favorite summer movie? Hmm. Not sure. Ghostbusters?
  3. When was the last time you broke a sweat ? Probably yesterday walking the dogs up a hill
  4. When was the last time you wore a uniform? Arguably, my cap and gown is my uniform--on graduation day! Other than that, the only time I wore a uniform was girl scouts and working at the ST. Louis zoo in high schoo.
  5. What do you prefer: Fingerless, Mittens or Gloves?Definitely fingerless.
  6. What is your favorite way to eat graham crackers?Dunked in milk.
  7. What is the Last bird you saw or heard? Turkeys. Wild turkeys have taken over my neighborhood
  8. Do you like to fish? Not really.
  9. Have you had a lipstick mistake purchase?  Most of them.
  10. Do you like your name? I like it fine. I recently discovered the name Zenobia and sort of wish it was my name. But then---no. Plus, Twinster would have to change her name too.

Comments

kathy b said…
You and Vera called me Kathleen ! Thank you !!
I didnt recall that you worked at the st. louis zoo. I was at a big Cat sanctuary in Wisconsin volunteering yesterday. These cats had such small runs t o live in. IT made me so sad. Were the zoo animals happy?
Kim in Oregon said…
The zoo in St. L had a nice enclosure for the 'big cats' but other animals didn't have it quite as nice. I think zoos are trying to be better, but it hurts to see wild animals in cages, doesn't it?
KSD said…
Or, I could take "Zenobia" as my middle name. I don't have a middle name.

And --- TWINITUDE --- graham crackers dunked in milk!!!

Popular Posts