- I finished the back of the cable sweater and now only have the front. Yay!
- I also finished "The Heirs" and I actually wanted to read it to the end, and it has an ending where I thought "hmm, that's interesting" so that's a good thing. I wanted this book to be better but I read it without speeding through the last third, so I guess that's a recommendation?
- Evidence as to why academia is nuts: This article tagged as "why-game-thrones-shouldnt-be-used-effort-recruit-future-medievalists". You don't have to read it. It is enough to know that some medievalists think GoT should be used to recruit others for their tribe.
- Jessie Cat went to the vet yesterday. It was highly insulting.
- This is the third pair of Pairfect socks: If you look in the lower right hand corner and think that's a big wipe off of a dusty table--you would be wrong. That's my arm: