Before and After

Have you ever just had to power through and finish something? Yeah me too. Which I did with the most recent one and done.

Here is after blocking:







Here is before blocking:


It just got bigger and was harder to fit in the after picture. Because according to this, in my head, the before looks better but they really both look just about exactly the same.

Anyway--I had a 2.5 hour meeting on Wednesday at school (ugh) and am hating the idea of going back. Because life is much better if we are watching Calypso nap:


Life is exhausting.

Comments

kathy b said…
It has been WONDERFUL to see so much of Calypso. Tis been the summer of JOy with his being born and my SON being home. and the swap was fun too. Everyone has had such beautiful blog photos this summer. Flowers, crias, yarns....it is all good