Birthday QUORA!!

Today is  Kathy's birthday (Kathy is the Mother of Quora) and so happy birthday friend!!

Let's QUORA!

*Macaroons- love ’em or leave ’em? I'm kind of ambivalent. I have a huge sweet tooth but sometimes they are too sweet even for me.
*Give us a good tip if you are going to BE the house guest- Be independent! Give your hosts a few hours every day of 'them' time by going for a walk, running some errands, etc by yourself (or with your fellow travelers).
*What’s your smallest circular needle size? 0 but honestly once you go lower than 2 they are all the same.
*What’s your favorite charity to knit, crochet or sew for? I haven't really done a lot of charity knitting. I did a traveling blanket once for kids in foster care.
*Dropped stitch patterns, love ’em or leave em? Love them with all the fire of a thousand burning suns. One && Done, baby!
*Does the fear of a shark keep you from ocean swimming? Ha no! But I want to do an academic study on the correlations between fears of sharks and Shark Week viewing
*Name something you would never consider knitting- Swimming suit
*Someone is naming a yarn colorway for you…what are they calling the colorway? Calypso!
*Name a cake you can’t resist Man I love cake. Let's say carrot cake.
*Name a word you have trouble spelling…over and over : Niece. Right now I"m not even sure if that is right. Neice? No, niece.
 

Comments