Eclipse day wrapup

Not much to wrapup, really---I went out to the farm, we watched the moon block out the sun, it didn't get very dark, the alpacas didn't really care. But it was great to see and I'm glad it all over now.

I finished the front of this sweater:

As I've mentioned before, this is a modified version of a Debbie Bliss sweater called simply Fair Isle Sweater. I changed the white background pattern at the top and also am making this more of a V neck than a crew neck. I like it, and it goes fast since it is worsted. I'm enjoying knitting it and like especially how it looks from a distance.

I have a bit of a headache that came on after the eclipse (it could be from eyestrain looking through glasses) but hopefully it will go away soon.

Comments

elns said…
The sweater looks so good! I like more of a V neck than a crew neck and I love anything that is a fast knit.

Are you sure the headache isn't from kniting black yarn? Sometimes I struggle w/that, even if it's worsted weight.

Anyways you are really making good pace on that sweater piece. Happy Knitting!
KSD said…
Okay, I love that the alpacas didn't care. "Oh, really? Eclipse, you say? Whatever."