We're still a little raw at our house but couldn't miss the last Quora of summer.


1- What is the smallest plane you have ridden in? I've been in a 4-seater prop plane (in college, when hungover) and an 8-seater private jet (oh the heady days of working in advertising in the 1980s). 
2-When was the last time you got a knitting compliment? Probably when I got my teeth cleaned and my hygenist told me she liked my socks.
3- Will you share your cream puff at the county fair? Is this a Wisconsin thing?
4- Have you ever seen a horse take a nap in the stall? I have now!
5- Do you know someone who strictly knits for charity? I don't think so.
6- Name one thing you are looking forward to this week- Old and dear friends are in town.
7-Do you text or talk on the phone more? Probably text?
8-Have you ever gone to the kitchen for a middle of the night snack? Not since I've been married.
9-Can you knit something in an evening? Yes, a baby hat.
10-Do you get a new calendar now or in January? I'm a professor, so generally now!

Comments

kathy b said…
Awww kudos to the hygenist.
Yes Cream puffs to die for in the dairy land state. The cream is whipped fresh and unreal. Its just amazing. I have saved 1/364th of a point every day for a year to have my cream puff! Glad friends are coming