Casting On

I spent a bit of time seaming the sweater yesterday (got both sleeves in, now I just have seams which should be easy to do) (famous last words) and cast on this:

It is the first of two Twister Bonnets. These are for two not-yet-born twins, Charlotte and Elizabeth.  Well I guess this is Charlotte's. Or Elizabeth's. I'll do a second one for the other one.

Did I tell you about the book I'm reading? The Rise and Fall of D.O.D.O.? It is by Neal Stephenson and Nicole Galland and it is long and complex and funny and fun.

Next up: Sourdough.

Comments

Caffeine Girl said…
The words "easy" and "seam" will never appear in the same sentence for me!
Dee said…
Seaming scares the bejeebers out of me. It's on my bucket list of things to try this year.
kathy b said…
That pink is perfection for baby bonnets.
KSD said…
Ooh, ooh, ooh --- can we size those up and call them Twinster Bonnets?