Lots of randomness today, my friends!
- The white top fits! And it is long enough! And it looks good! Pictures soon.
- LITTLE WOMEN! Did you watch it, on PBS? It is one of my favorite books of all time. THis was a nice adaptation, imho. Marmee was a bit more prickly than I imagined, and there wasn't enough Aunt March, but other than that I liked it. I think we got a much better idea of who Father was in this adaptation. Costumes were wonderful, and the house looked--to me--much like the Alcott's house in Concord:
Above: Orchard House in Concord, the Alcott home. Below: the house in the PBS show.
- I'm reading "The Death of Mrs. Westaway" by Ruth Ware. If you haven't read Ruth Ware's mysteries, you should. This one is good, very gothic even though set in modern times.
- Weeds. Weeds weeds weeds weeds weeds.
- Here's a bit more of the scarf I'm working on: