THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
I've been referred to as 'quirky' more than once, so I should be able to think of six weird things about me. But I can't figure out what's weird and what's just a basic charming aspect of my personality.
But here goes.
1. I enjoy pictures that gather all my knitting together, such as this one. I washed a load of handknit socks yesterday, and found the sight of them all hanging together in the laundry room charming. Or perhaps it is weird or quirky. You decide..
2. I tend to enjoy spending time with animals more than spending time with (most) people.
3. Liver sausage makes me gag.
4. I'll buy yarn sight unseen if enough people make over it. Case in point: Fleece Artist Sea Silk. Here's the color I'm using for my SLP.
5. I think I'm very clever for inventing terms like SLP, when in reality all that means is that my blog readers will either be totally confused or will have to scroll down and figure out what it means. (Secret lace project. See below).
6. Try as I might, I don't get YouTube.
Now for the tagging:
Steve, Jen , Carol, Lori and YOU if you want to do this meme! Let me know.