And if you get that reference you are as old and as cool as me (snort).
Anyway, I've been in a MOOD all week. Cross. Grouchy. OCD. You name it. Tim is a good guy for putting up with it.
Not sure what brought this one...change in a weather (hints, teases of spring), bored with knitting, don't want to go back to work post sabbatical, and a few professional disappointments I won't go into here. So, to get myself out of the mood, I thought I'd try to establish my reasons to be cheerful.
So here goes.
1. The new skylights are in, it is raining, and there are no leaks.
2. I walked into our bedroom, and both cats were curled up adorabl with each other.
3. When the sun is out, the trees are blooming so beautifully.
4. Daffodils and grape hyacinths are starting to appear in my garden.
5. Finches! Finches! Finches! (Note to self, fill feeder).
6. The guys who installed the skylights found many, many hornets nests, and so hopefully we won't have a hornet-happy backyard this summer.
I'm feeling better all ready. Do you have reasons to be cheerful?
Edited to add: I just looked at the January One blog, which has the same post title as mine. I swear I didn't copy her! All I can say is 'great minds'.