1. High school graduation tends to be one giant cliche wrapped in a metaphor sandwhich.
2. Renting a car in Phoenix is a bizarre experience: you can pick out any car that is parked in the aisle of cars at your price level. I don't know why this seems so bizarre to me, but it does, and I can't stop telling people about it.
3. I have bad Airplane Bathroom Karma. One a flight a few weeks ago the bathroom had a toilet but no sink (hand sanitizer only. But still eewwww). Last night the bathroom was broken, so no drinks for me. If that is my worst travel karma, I'll keep it!
4. Arizona, as a state, is incredibly beautiful. And incredibly dry. And there is dust everywhere.
5. Flagstaff High, with a population of Anglos, Hispanics, and Navajo, is probably more diverse than U of Oregon.
6. A little bit of Native American art and jewelry goes a long way. A long long way.
7. If you see a sign for the World's Largest Kokopelli, just keep driving. Trust me on this.