Sunday, July 29, 2007
1. I sewed together the panels for my Great American Aran Afghan (sorry for bad picture...I was going to put the panels on our bed but it was covered in cats so I put them on the kitchen floor).
2. I completed about 60 more rows of Mystery Shawl.
3. I posted a lot of stuff for destashing on my Ravely site. I'll also post this on KR later today. But if you're interested in some KNit Picks Essentials, Mission Falls Cotton in Lilac, some Patons Kroy or Regia Sock yarn, Mohair yarn, or Bearfoot drop me an email and I'll send you a picture.
4. I got my Virtual Vacation Pal's gift together.
5. I started "The Diana Chronicles" and got so engrossed, this happened:
I guess I'm officially an extreme knitter now.