Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Half a sweater...
Not reall half a sweater...just the right front half and half a hood and a sleeve of my Arwen. The back is about 2/3 done. And now comes the sad tale...I had knit about 3" of the left front half before I realized I had made a huge error in the cable and it looked like poop. So I ripped the whole thang out and cast on again.
So not a whole lot of knitting to show you (which will be a theme for a bit).
I did get another row done on the TYC...440 stitches took me about 40 minutes. Not bad. And my stitch count seemed spot on, which was good.
Eugene knitters: visit ClayFest at the Fairgrounds this weekend!