I have a couple people who have tagged me for memes and I promise, PROMISE I'll get around to it because I do love a good meme. The one today from Sheila is first on my list:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had just finished my dissertation and we had our house in the market in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, with plans to move to Oregon at the end of August. I had just been 'hooded' at around this time.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. Read seven student projects.
2. Take some pictures of knitting
3. Take a deep breath...this week has been incredibly busy
4. Mail some yarn from the destash
3) Snacks I enjoy:
Cashews (but we can't keep 'em in the house, they'd disappear immediately>
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Start a foundation involving animals and people.
Lease a jet and travel, with dogs, to places all around the world (when gas prices get lower).
Donate some $ to fund a new building at my school.
5) All the places I have lived:
St. Louis, MO (twice)
Oak Ridge, TN
6) Peeps I want to know more about: