1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
5. For the recipients, leave a comment for the person who tagged you, so they can go and read your answers.
Here are my random facts.
1. My feet are long and skinny. Good news for a sock knitter.
2. I am a big girl who is not technically big boned.
3. I often prefer the company of animals to the company of people.
4. I used to collect beaded belts with names of tourist spots beaded on to them; I have quite a collection. You'd be amazed where you can find these things, if you look.
5. I seem to be more comfortable in a cluttered environment than in a neat-as-a-pin environment. In the latter, I think I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
6. I truly, truly, truly love Duran Duran, and I always will, no matter what you say. Bonnie understands this.
7. I love to put the laundry in the washer and transfer it to the dryer, but I hate that final step.
8. I love winter more than summer, night more than day, and Tim most of all.