I've been getting stuff done!
I'm not sure where this little burst of energy came from, but here is what I've done over the past few days:
1. Cleaned my kitchen (ok doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is).
2. Done two major power walks with Tim.
3. Met with my former PhD student Kati and plotted out a research project that will result in five possible publications.
4. Went to the farmer's market AND the grocery store.
5. Made blueberry muffins. From Scratch. People.
6. Photographed 10 skeins of yarn and put them on sale on Ravelry (here is the link: linky and 10% off for blog readers!
7. Did half of a human subjects protocol.
8. Cast on for a new sweater....
9.....after knitting a swatch.
I reserve the right to edit to add other things that I've remember I've done.