Rules: • Post these rules. • You must post 11 random things about yourself. • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. • Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. • Go to their blog and tell them that you have tagged them. • No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people! (whatever, tag as you like, fun remember?)
1. I bit my nails until a year ago.
2. From the time I was 25 until I was 37, I did not own a car.
3. I own two alpacas (although I did not own them when I did not own a car).
4. My favorite US city is Boston.
5. My favorite International city is London.
6. Not crazy about cell phones.
7. I'd rather email than talk on the phone.
8. There are about four meals I can cook well.
9. I have ugly toes.
10. People always want to add 'berly' to the end of my first name, but my 'legal' name is Kim.
11. In the vast majority of cases, I find dogs > people
My questions: 1. What made you smile today? A: dogs. 2. If you had to perform at the circus, what trick would you do? A: clown...I'm thinking about going to a clown workshop. 3. Zombie, werewolf, or vampire? A: Werewolf probably. 4. What’s the coolest dream you ever had??? OUt of body experience, assuming it was a dream. 5. Rock, paper or scissors? Oh paper. Wait no scissors. OK Scissors. No paper. 6. If you could go on a road trip with any person, dead or alive, who would it be and where would you go? Person: Tim, Place: National Parks in a van. 7. If you could have 1 superpower, What would you choose? Flight. 8. If a unicorn and a squirrel had a baby what would it be called? Petey. 9. If you could instantly become fluent in another language, which language would you pick? Italian.10. What is your favorite movie quote? "Suck my love pump". 11. What TV show do you wish was still on the air? Hmmm. I remember a game show from when I was a kid which was like full size candyline or something like that. That one.
Questions for the people I tagged:
1. What was the best thing that happened yesterday? 2. What book could you read once a year and never get bored? 3. What was the last good idea you had in the shower? 4. Mac or PC? 5. What is your first thought when you hear that snow is in the forecast? 6. Favorite beach? 7. If you could do one sport very well, with no fear of injury, which would it be? 8. What is your favorite piece of jewelry and why? 9. Do you get excited when the mail arrives? 10. If you have a superpower where anything you knit would be finished, flawlessly, in a week, what would you knit? 11. DPNs or circs?