Today's theme is procrastination, or rather anti-procrastination: things I need to do that I have put off long enough. This list makes me tired. And I haven't even started writing it yet.
1. Cover the out of control patchy spots of grass in the front yarn with cardboard and then mulch them.
2. Clean the patio.
3. Finish cleaning the yarn room (I got a great start on this over the weekend, and included putting away winter clothes and getting out summer clothes as part of it. Of course then the temperatures plummet (ok went down 15 degrees).
4. Clean out the hall closet (isn't it interesting how so many of these things start with clean)?
5. Put away the clothes that are in the laundry room (yes, this is an ongoing thing).
6. Send out the article on 'chemical free', again.
7. Send out the article on 'binge watching', again.
8. Revise the creativity paper.
9. Revise the typology paper (yes, 6-9 are all academic work things).
10. I won't even list all the UFOs that I unearthed this weekend. Those.