I travel a couple of times a year--not a big traveler as it isn't one of my favorite things and being an introvert it is difficult to be out of my comfort zone. But part of my job is travel (conferences) which are kind of fun sometimes. I'm waiting to hear if I'll go to two conferences next March--one in Florida and one in Seattle (will go to Seattle no matter what I'm guessing). So when I go--what are ten things in my travel tote?
- Knitting--it always starts with knitting. Generally socks and non-metal needles although honestly I don't think anyone cares any longer. I also used to carry a self-addressed stamped envelope in case they got confiscated but I stopped that a while ago.
- Glasses. I wear contacts but always feel better if I know where my glasses are at all times.
- Phone with boarding pass on the display. I think this is one of the most awesome things on the planet. I'm not addicted to my iPhone and several days can go by without using it (except for Two Dots) but since I have a habit of losing boarding passes (where do they go?) I love this ability.
- Pen. For the Sudoku in the airline magazine.
- Eye drops for dry eyes that I forget to a. put in the baggie with other things and b. put in my eyes during the flight.
- Lip gloss.
- Cords (power and ear buds)
I wish I wasn't so connected to the laptop (haha see what I did there?) that I didn't need to carry it everywhere!