- Her fourth cup of coffee had gone cold and it wasn't even 6 am yet.
- One of her colleagues always, always, shook her hand when he entered her office.
- The room was spinning that morning, as it always did.
- Where are those cupcakes when you really need them?
- The good thing about being tall was that few people noticed your roots.
- I wish I was a person who didn't need a watch.
- To rake or just let the leaves blow away?
- Can that much blood really come out of a head?
- It is just a crush, she kept telling herself, just a crush.
- She envied, in no particular order: ballerinas, redheads, royalty and English people in general.
Tuesday, November 03, 2015
ToT: ok fine
Today's Ten on Tuesday is ten first lines from novels (not ones I found--ones I make up). Let's see if I can do this.