1. My flatiron. I don't know how I survived 54 years without this little magical machine.
2. My thermos. It is my constant friend in the morning, my cheerleader, my strength.
3. The Cars. I woke up with "Victim of Love" in my head this morning and thought that if I only could listen to Cars songs for the rest of
4. Rain. Rain rain rain. Rain is our blanket in the Pacific NW--it lulls us to sleep, it makes our world beautiful, it puts out fires. We need rain, and I'm so happy it is back.
5. Lint rollers. Because I love my dogs.
6. Our dog sitter Zach. He comes by a few times a week when Tim and I have full days and runs around with the dogs. They are happy and the opposite of stressed. So thankful!
7. Emergency vets. Because things happen, and things get fixed.
8. Cheap reading glasses. I can't wear bifocal contacts (well I can but I won't) and these are all over our house to help me when I need to see something (which is all the time).
9. Leaf scoops, which are the most genius thing invented in recent times.
Happy Thanksgiving (although let's be real, you'll get two posts wishing you that tomorrow and the next day!).