Today's topic: ten things I did in November (oops just reread prompt. It is supposed to be the ten best things. These are all ten interesting things. You will just have to deal).
1. Well, I did an awful lot of blogging.
2. Last night I introduced my friend Lauren Kessler at a reading of her new book. You might enjoy it (there is a wee bit of knitting in it): "Raising the Barre" at Amazon .
3. Finished the big pink sweater (only it needs blocking).
4. Got our Christmas tree (it is in a bucket on the patio but still it is in the 'house').
5. Checked the ice rink schedule because when I'm on sabbatical I"m going to go ice skating during the public sessions at our indoor rink.
6. Finished a really really really long book.
7. Wore the boots (twice) that are really cute but I keep forgetting that I own.
8. Put the flannel sheets on the bed. Heaven!
9. Made peace with not getting to 10,000 steps every day (see #5. I will CRUSH the fitbit during my sabbatical).
10. Enjoyed reading about people's adventures during NaBloPoMo!
I might take tomorrow off.