These are going to be some of my key challenges:
- Duplicate power cords (we have these all over. What if we need them some day?)
- Jewelry you don’t wear (what do you do with this jewelry? I never know.)
- Pens and pencils – Keep your favorites and let go of the rest (WHAT? They are all my favorites).
- Extra buttons - If you don’t sew, toss them all. Reduce your supply if you will use a button in the next few months--BUT BUTTONS!
- Tape measures – You know the rule, keep one and toss the rest.--I'M A KNITTER! I HAVE LOTS OF TAPE MEASURES!
- Old Day Planners--but how will I remember what I did?