Not to be outdone by the quizzical Kathy, Carole wants to know ten things I like right now. Ready?
1-3. Surprises! I'm part of the Ravelry ITFF swap and my surprise package came yesterday. These fun things were from Stacey (aka Jukeboxheroine on Ravelry) and I'm delighted!
1. Aslan Trends Santa Fe--this is great yarn, much like Koigu, and I"m going to make some mitts from it (maybe with beads).
2. A fun felting kit to make a hamster.
3. A hand thrown pot in gorgeous colors.
5. Naan. I have been in a naan mood lately. They have a nice prepackaged naan at the grocery store.
6. Cider, in particular Spire Mountain Dark and Dry cider--it is a PNW brand. I'm not sure about the rest of the country but hard cider is very big here these days--there are even cider places that only brew cider. Who knew? Is cider a thing?
7. The red headed woodpecker that is hanging out in our yard.
8. Murphy's oil soap. I cleaned floors yesterday and this was a god send. It is muddy out there and the dogs love the mud.
9. Downton Abbey. I'll be sad next week when it is over.
10. My last few weeks of sabbatical. I feel like I rocked it out!