- Walk the dogs. Absolutely my favorite thing. I love seeing the world through their eyes (and noses). We have several walks in our neighborhood of varying lengths and they get on one of them every day.
- Hike. A bit more effortful than a walk, for us a hike generally involves driving somewhere to start the hike. We live close to mountains and to the ocean and so we have lots of great options for beautiful hikes. With dogs, of course.
- Kayak. In the summer we try to get out on the water once a week. We have hard shells for lakes and an inflatable for rivers.
- Garden. I get in 'moods' when I must garden. I was in one on Sunday, and got a lot of leaves and weeds cleaned out.
- Have class. Nothing is better than taking a class to sit in the sun and Think Big Thoughts.
- Eat. I love eating outside--either on our patio or on a restaurant patio.
- Look at the ocean. I love the ocean--walking by it, or sitting somewhere and watching it.
- Drive with the top down. I miss Tim's red miata, and we hope to have another convertible at one point. We will rent a convertible for Hawaii this summer.
- Frisbee. We live close to a small park and will bop over to play frisbee to take a break.
- Read and knit. Two for one!
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
TOT: Let's go outside!
Carole asked about ten things I like to do outside. We are lucky to live somewhere where we can be outside all year long (mostly--once you get used to the rain). I think the prompt could be 100 things and I'd run out of stuff to say. So let's go!