So I have BIG KNITTING PLANS yet I must finish things that are on the needles. So here is my tally:
On the needles:
1. Just Because socks Funny that I was asked about the best way to fix socks--the other day Comet got a hold of the finished Just Because and basically ripped out the toe. Luckily I'm pretty sure that I can figure out how to fix it but gah. So basically--I'm maybe 60% done?
2. Sea Tangles no where near done.
3. High seas maybe halfway done?
4. Bamboo socks
5. A top that I started but got bored with
What I want to knit:
1. Irina Pullover This is so pretty. I have some Elsebeth Lavold in a dark teal in the stash that I can use on this.
2. jessica Tank I have some black yarn in the stash.
3. Torquata I have some silver/grey yarn for the middle and some variegated yarn from Mountain Colors
4. Nova Scotia cowl This just looks fun. I have a few different options--one in kind of muted tones and one in brighter tones. Looking forward to this one!