Carole asked about ten things from the long weekend. Here goes:
1. Long walks with dogs all day (yay!)
2. Indian Food for lunch on Saturday.
3. I washed the cars (the annual ritual)
4. I weed whacked the back yard.
5. I finished two books (Mothering Sunday and Be Frank with Me)
6. I started several more and gave up after a few pages (yay library!)
7. I sat on the patio and did some watercolor painting.
8. We watched "Madoff".
9. Tim made an entire dinner--bbq chicken, zucchini, corn and sweet potatoes--on the Big Green Egg.
10. I politely answered questions from students even though it was a holiday.
And Kathy asked some yes or no questions:
*Will you be watching the Summer Olympics? Maybe? The Olympics will have Rugby 7s this year so I'm eager to see that--but not sure if that will ever be shown.
*Is School OUT yet in your neighborhood? No, not yet--another week I think.
*Did you go to summer camp? Yes. I hated sleep away camp but I went to a neighborhood day camp.
*Do you display your needles? No. I wish I could even find my needles when I want specific ones!
*Have you been on Ravelry this week? Yes, of course!
*Do you walk outside at night? Yes--we try to do a little stroll in the evenings in the summer and watch the bats come out (which makes it sound like we live in Translyvania).
*Do you think in metric? HAHA no.
*Do you want a swap? Yes, I could swap.
*Are you afraid of mosquito borne illness? Not really but I think I should be.
*Have you knit a Christmas or Holiday gift for 2016 yet? No but then I'm not big on gift knitting!
Happy Tuesday everyone!