- Have you ever been stuck in an airport? For how long? Where?: Never overnight or anything like that. I've been pretty lucky, although I've landed in some whopper snow storms in both Boston and Chicago.
- Have you eaten any holiday goodies yet? Tim and I were out yesterday and had our traditional 'holiday coffee'--Eggnog latte for him and peppermint mocha for me. Unfortunately because of the weather several parties were cancelled last week.
- If you made pairs of socks with all the stash you have for socks, how many new pair would you create? Oh man, maybe 50?
- What is the best yarn store you have ever been to? Hmmm. That's a good question. I haven't been to a BAD yarn store, and not sure what would be the best--but I'll just say the Farm Storm at Aragon Alpacas!
- Have you seen anyone wear a Santa hat this Holiday season ? Yes, so many I don't notice them any more!
- Have you played a fun game and you want to share it? WE mostly play banangrams.
- Peppermint or gingerbread? Coffee: peppermint. Tea: peppermint. Cookie: ginger.
- Have you cancelled a subscription lately? How did the company respond? No but we're close to wanting to cut off Comcast.
- What should I bring to a 90 year olds birthday celebration? A photograph?
(they said no gifts, but I just have to)
- Tell us a favorite Holiday gift you recall from your childhood please. One year I got a guitar and a carom board (I think that is how you spell it). That was awesome.