I love baby hats, but hate pom poms.
Two hours of my life were wasted on trying to make perky pompoms.
Wasted, I tell you. Wasted.
Let's check the to-do list, shall we?
1. Need to finish the neckline on black and white sweater and weave in ends. STATUS: still need to do this.
2. Need to finish the sleeve on the cable cardigan and weave in ends. STATUS: this is done and I have the buttons--need to put on buttons.
4. The sparkly blue scarf. That one is almost done.
5. The beaded scarf that is sitting in the knitting bag. STATUS: still sitting
6. Citron (I have watermelon colored yarn) STATUS: I did look at Citron and it looked boring.
7. Silver Storm (I"m sure I have some pretty yarn for this) STATUS: this is one I should cast on.
8 Glaswegian I've already cast on for this. The yarn is--interesting.STATUS: still interesting.
9. I have to find some cable socks to knit because I love cables. Any ideas? STATUS; Liab
So I also want to add thes Fox Mittens to this list. And Norse--I have two sets of yarns for this. And a Christmas gift for Tim.