Let's revisit the the to-do list, shall we?
1. Need to finish the neckline on black and white sweater and weave in ends. STATUS: still need to do this.
4. The sparkly blue scarf. That one is almost done.
5. The beaded scarf that is sitting in the knitting bag. STATUS: still sitting
6. Citron (I have watermelon colored yarn) STATUS: I did look at Citron and it looked boring.
7. Silver Storm (I"m sure I have some pretty yarn for this) STATUS:CAST ON!
8 Glaswegian I've already cast on for this. The yarn is--interesting.STATUS: still interesting.
9. I have to find some cable socks to knit because I love cables. Any ideas? STATUS; Liab
So I also want to add thes Fox Mittens to this list. And Norse--I have two sets of yarns for this. And a Christmas gift for Tim.
So I think we need to put this list away and start on a new list because yesterday I cast on for three things.
2. Silver storm (the purple yarn, it has silver threads in it and is gorgeous).
3. Norse (the white yarn).
4. The Scarf of Dreams This is a new one. I ran across it somewhere--probably on a Rav group--and I love it. First, it is inspired by one of my favorite books, The Night Circus. Second, it is a sampler scarf meaning that there are several different patterns included in it. Third, the original scarf was red (as was the scarf in the book) and I had a hank of Wollmeise in a gorgeous red that is the exact correct yardage. So yay!
And in the wings waiting to be cast on:
1. Tim's Christmas gift
2. Norse in blue
3. The scarf with the beads.
4. Something with the watermelon yarn.
5. Fox mittens
6. House clogs
7 Hypnosis mittens
Yay for being organized!
Last night we watched "LaLa Land" and it was fine. Pretty much what I expected. I finished "The Whistler" by John Grisham and now am reading a book called "The Austen Escape".
Today it will rain all day and I will make chili.
Have a beautiful Sunday!