There's a lot of wrapping up happening around here.
1. The term is wrapping up! It seems like it just started but that is how life goes with 'quarters'--once it starts it just flies. Very different from after the holidays, when we have two terms back to back. Anyway--I have only three class meetings left, two days of which are student presentations, so the pressure feels off there. I will have a bit of grading but that tends to go quickly.
2. I need to wrap up Tim's birthday presents--we'll celebrate on the coast and so his things need to be toted out there. One thing is somewhat fragile so I'll have to figure out the best way to tote that. We're taking out mostly pillows and a TV this trip so maybe I can snug the thing in the pillows.
3. I'll start to wrap up TG dinner grocery shopping today, getting the 'non perishables' today and the veggies on Sunday. We are having duck breast and those are in the freezer already.
4. I'll wrap up the ordering of Christmas cards as I've found a good photo of Calypso for the cards.
Things that are NOT wrapping up (but that is ok):
1. This surprise present (I've been too caught up in the cross stitch, but am not worried about getting this finished).
3. "The Library Book" by Susan Orlean is also good and I'd rather not finish it as well.