Rabbit rabbit to you all!
I have several thoughts/questions this morning.
1. Thought: numbats are cute. I know some of you agree with me. This Numbat is almost done and hopefully I'll finish it this weekend so I can move on to another letter.
2. Question: When you are faced with a (sort of new) task, do you tend to over- or under-estimate the amount of time it will take you? For most things, I overestimate the time. I thought it would take DAYS for me to grade the exams but it didn't. The upside is that I can work on a paper that I had no plans to work on for a while. So that's good.
3. Thought: it is challenging for me to find something good to read these days. I think it is a challenging time of the term when my head is filled with holding lots of diverse thoughts and ideas for various projects and classes and grading etc and so it is challenging for a book to push its way in there. I am reading a non fiction book about the people who 'worked' for Queen Victoria (based on a new-found stash of letters) and that is kind of interesting, particularly since we're watching the Victoria series on PBS.
4. Question: did you watch the HBO show Barry? We have been watching it on DVD and it is interesting/odd. The premise is that Barry is a hired assassin who went to LA for a job and ended up wanting to be an actor. There are some very funny references to acting tropes punctuating by Barry doing his job. So it is funny and disturbing all at once. Henry Winkler is the acting teacher and he is hysterical.
5. Thought: I'm wondering if the SuperBowl is losing its relevance (or maybe you think it already has).
Have a good weekend! I did cast on for a new thing and may even cast on for another!