- I don't hate the time change at this time of the year as much as I hate the one in the fall, even though I should love the fall one because we get an extra hour of sleep. My body adjusts better to springing forward.
- Plus, if you have intermittent insomnia it kind of doesn't matter.
- Snow is almost gone, two weeks after the storm. And it is 60 degrees out right now.
- Tomorrow it will be 15 degrees cooler.
- Meetings are a waste of time
- Spring break can't come soon enough.
I love needlework
I need to iron this but I finished it and started another (much less detailed) one.
Books books books
All the Beautiful Strangers. It is about secrets (basically, aren't all books about secrets?) and how they impact a family. Set at a boarding school and a bit of going back and forth in time.
The Hunting Party was good but I put it down a lot (it may be more me and not the book).
That's Another Story is Julie Walter's memoir (Mrs. Weasley, and Rita in "Educating Rita." It is a nice pick-up-and-put-down book.
Daisy Jones and the Six was written by the same woman who wrote The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo and it was kind of like a blend of "A Star is Born" and "Almost Famous" and there doesn't need to be that in this world.