I finished the last two Kaffe houses last night---and now I need to sew them into squares (I'll have enough for two 2x2 squares), knit the backing, sew the front onto the back, knit a flap, and then felt. WOOH! That's a lot but I think they'll work out fine.
I also have spent some time working on some Artist Trading Cards for the trade group on Rav. This month's theme is crocuses. These cards are multi media, and include inking the background on cardstock, doing a gel print for the crocus and leaves and cutting those out 'fussy', and some embossing with sparkly stuff. I like these a lot.
I also made my own envelopes for the cards this go round.
And thus is my craftiness for today.